- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
- The promoter is Bealey Hotel New Zealand Limited (NZBN 9429042287919)
- You understand that you are providing your information to Bealey Hotel and may be used to promote Bealey Hotel related activity. The information you provide will only be used for purposes as described in these terms and conditions. Each entrant releases and discharges Bealey Hotel from all risks, claims or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring which may arise at any time from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, this competition.
- All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in New Zealand time on the date stated. The promotion commences at 00:01am on 31 August 2020 and closes at 23.59pm on 10 September 2020 (Promotion Period).
Eligibility to enter
- Entry is open to anyone aged 18 years and over (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
Entry into the promotion
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must register via co.nz with their entry using a valid email address.
- Each entry must provide Their First name, Last name, Email address.
- Entry is for New Zealand residents only
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The competition will be announced on 11 September 2020 at Bealey Hotel, Christchurch, New Zealand. The Winner will be announced by the Promoter (Drawer).
- The result will be determined at random and will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one prize. The maximum total prize pool value is NZ$365 based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- The prize must be used before October 31 2020. If COVID19 restricts the use of prize within this timeframe it will be extended by the promoter.
- The prizes are as follows:
– One night accommodation in the Superior Villa Suite with private spa
– Couples platter for two at the restaurant
– Continental breakfast for two
- A prize cannot be transferred to any other person unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
Notification of the winner
- The winner will be notified by email on the day of the announcement and their name will be published on Bealey Hotel Facebook page within 2 hours of the announcement.
Limitation of liability and variation of terms
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
Entry details and privacy
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and to conduct marketing activities.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.